- How to choose the ideal electric barbecue grill?
- 60 pictures of electric grills to inspire you
Barbecue is a symbol of national passion, it is that event that unites all the family and friends to eat, talk and have fun. But for those who do not have much space available, the dream of having the beloved barbecue sometimes becomes frustrating.
But today it is possible to resolve this impasse betting on the use of electric grills. This type of barbecue accompanies water in an internal dome, is small, portable and can be placed on desks, counters and where it is needed most. They guarantee that even without a large space available and without a gourmet area in the house, the time so appreciated the barbecue is never left out.
How to choose the ideal electric barbecue grill?
Before you go shopping you need to look into whether there is room for an electric barbecue grill in your home. Even when occupying smaller places, electric barbecue models need to stay on a surface, so if your sink is too small and if you do not have a table that can receive this type of equipment at the base it is best to think of another option. But if you have a little space on the kitchen counter, the stone table, or the countertop in the sink, let's go to the next step.
When choosing an electric grill, make sure that the model bakes thick cuts of sausage and sausages without having to open them in half. Some types of electric grills come with top, in the style bafo, and this helps to bake the pieces better.
An important and essential point of getting up at the time of buying your electric barbecue grill is cleaning. Choose models that release the grids and are easy to clean. If it is possible to wash the grids and then put them on the grill again, better still.
Important tip: grills that release the parts and allow a complete cleaning guarantee a greater durability, since the fat can be corrosive in some cases, which can end up spoiling the material of your electric barbecue.
When buying a barbecue, be aware of the manual to ensure proper use of the equipment. Usually they indicate the amount of water needed, how to clean and how to store. By following these steps, the durability of the electric barbecue will be greater.
Some models found on the market rely on spinning spikes to ensure that the meat is roasted whole and there are also those who warn when the meat is ready.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Electric Barbecue
For starters, the electric barbecue grill is small, lightweight and can be transported to anywhere. That's a huge advantage. Because it is small, it can be used in the kitchen or on the porch, without worrying about the smoke that will be exhaled, because because the electric barbecue does not use coal, the smoke ends up being much smaller than that of conventional grills.
A disadvantage is that, because it is so small, the electric barbecue does not make for a big barbecue. She is best suited for a few friends or for a family lunch for a few people. As the space for roasting meat is smaller and it takes a little more time, a barbecue for many people ends up being unfeasible.
Another downside is the cleanliness. Electric grills tend to complicate cleaning a bit, especially if the model does not allow grills to be removed. Ideally, you should use a sponge degreaser until all the grease is removed from the parts.
Buying the Electric Barbecue Grill
The most common models of electric barbecue grills are the grill style, with automatic rotisserie skewers, the compact ones, which carry water in its base and have a small grill to put the meats and, finally, the electric ones with support, that comes with a small table to put the barbecue.
As for the price, it is possible to buy the electric barbecue in online stores like Mercado Livre, Casas Bahia, Magazine Luiza and Pontofrio. In these stores you can find electric barbecues from Mondial, Cadence, Arno, Britânia or Fisher, for example, in values ranging from $ 80 - in the simplest models - up to $ 180 - in the most elaborate and larger models. Some models with automatic spinning spikes, hoods and breath can reach R $ 3 thousand.
Keep an eye on the voltage of the electric barbecue. Some models are 220v and may not fit the reality of your home, so make sure that if it's a 220v model, you have a nearby outlet with that voltage.
60 pictures of electric grills to inspire you
Check out now 60 photos with models of electric grills and see which combines more with your style and with your space:
01. This kitchen won a model of electric barbecue built into the sink counter.
02. Small electric barbeque on the white kitchen counter.
03. In the small kitchen there was left a space to include the electric barbecue.
04. Large electric barbeque for the gourmet space on the balcony of the apartment.
05. This gourmet space won an electric barbecue with hood; a great choice to contain smoke and grease.
06. Modern gourmet space with electric barbecue next to the sink.
07. This modern, full-bodied kitchen has an electric grill over the kitchen sink.
08. This inspiration brought an electric barbecue to be built into the kitchen counter with a hood.
09. Small electric barbecue of bafo for the external area of the house.
10. A modern and stripped gourmet space with electric grill.
11. Built-in electric barbecue in the environment bench; simple and practical option for the weekend barbecue.
12. A modern and different model of electric barbecue that can be taken anywhere.
13. A super cozy gourmet space with built-in electric barbecue.
14. The terrace of the apartment won a small electric barbecue on the metal cart.
15. Modern electric barbeque for the gourmet terrace of the apartment.
16. Large electric grill model with automatic rotating spatulas.
17. Gourmet balcony with electric barbecue and side of glasses.
18. Despite the large space, this gourmet space opted for an electric grill model.
19. Large electric barbeque with hood and dots to couple the spinning spikes.
20. Gourmet space with built-in electric barbecue; highlight the contrast between the wood of the coating and the stainless steel parts of the barbecue.
21. Balcony with electric barbecue in model bafo that best assists the pieces of meat.
22. Electric grill for elegant gourmet space; the stainless model combined with the environment.
23. What charm! This super cozy area of the house has earned a built-in electric barbecue to make family gatherings even more enjoyable.
24. Balcony with small electric barbecue; the solution for small environments.
25. The modern balcony featured an electric barbecue built into it with black granite counter tops.
26. Gourmet terrace with electric barbecue.
27. A modern and elegant kitchen, perfect to receive the electric barbecue with hood.
28. Small kitchen with electric grill in stainless steel.
29. Open area of the house with built-in electric barbecue.
30. This super conceptual space was even more incredible with the electric barbecue grill.
31. A small gourmet space with electric bbq grill on the counter; this type of barbecue fits in every environment.
32. The open area of the house has become the ideal space for the counted barbecue, of course, with the electric barbecue next door.
33. Gourmet space in industrial style with stainless steel barbecue to combine.
34. The backyard of the house was beautiful with the company of the electric barbecue of bafo.
35. Garden with simple electric barbecue; perfect place for meetings between friends.
36. The model of this electric barbecue had a base and casters, allowing it to be easily carried to other spaces in the house.
37. The beautiful gourmet space in wood counted on the practicality of the electric barbecue in stainless steel.
38. What an incredible view! And to get better, the gourmet balcony featured the company of a beautiful electric barbecue.
39. Cozy atmosphere with fireplace and electric barbecue on the balcony.
40. Large electric barbecue grille model with accessories; in addition, the piece has casters for easy transport.
41. Electric barbeque with hood for the super modern gourmet space.
42. This incredible porch needed an electric barbecue like the one in the picture.
43. Electric barbeque with stainless steel hood to facilitate the cleaning of the pieces without losing the beauty of the equipment.
44. The area next to the pool was complete with the built-in electric barbecue.
45. A super inviting garden with small electric barbecue.
46. Built-in electric barbeque for gourmet space.
47. The garden of the house got even better with the electric barbecue in the model of inlay.
48. For the closed environment, the choice was an electric stainless steel barbecue with hood to prevent the spread of smoke.
49. The small apartment balcony will not be more the same with the laid back small electric barbecue grill with breeze.
50. The electric barbecue fit like a glove in this gourmet space.
51. A beautiful and rustic setting, perfect to greet friends for the barbecue made on the electric grill super stylish under the counter.
52. Electric barbeque on the balcony of the kitchen clean and modern.
53. The small kitchen was completed with the electric grill and the hood above.
54. Gourmet space with small electric grill in the background.
55. This balcony has a large electric grill with grids and stainless steel hood; glass sides.
56. The small balcony did not miss the opportunity to include an electric barbecue grill in its composition.
57. Electric barbecue and built-in hood.
58. Gourmet space with electric barbecue built into the brick wall, referring to traditional masonry grills.
59. The garden had an inviting gourmet space, with an electric barbecue in the style of breeze.
60. In this space shared between service area and balcony, the option was for an electric barbecue with hood.
61. In this house, the electric barbecue was placed in the winter garden in front of the kitchen.