- Photos and Flowers Ideas for Biscuit
- How to Make Biscuit Flowers: Easy Step by Step
Biscuit flowers are beautiful and often look like natural flowers, so they are used in fake cake, arrangements, glasses and even wedding decoration in place of natural flowers.
In this post we will show 35 magnificent inspirations of biscuit flowers and still teach you how to do with a simple step by step that even those who have no experience with crafts will be able to do without great difficulties.
- 1 Photos and Flowers Ideas of Biscuit
- 1.1 In Potes
- 1.2 For Cake
- 2 How to Make Biscuit Flowers: Easy Step by Step
- 2.1 Materials:
- 2.2 Step by Step:
Photos and Flowers Ideas for Biscuit
The flowers of biscuit are beautiful and has the most diverse types of applications, such as in pots, in cakes and arrangements. Each craftsman has its particularities, so it is unlikely that you will find two equal pieces made by two different artists.
Some flowers are more like natural ones while others are more creative, in exotic shapes and vibrant colors that we do not see in nature. No matter what your style, there are biscuit flowers for all tastes.
The pots decorated with biscuit flowers can be used for many purposes: storing seasonings, pot of rice, beans, ration, coffee, sugar, among many other options. If your goal is to save groceries to our tip is to choose a pot set that matches your kitchen and has harmony between colors. Here are some beautiful models to inspire:
The secret to making the pots with biscuit flowers is to glue the flowers with the dough still wet and use a good quality glue, such as the white glue suitable for cold porcelain.
The pots with biscuit flowers are very used in the day to day and need to be washed with certain frequency. The biscuit does not match with water, so it is important to waterproof to be able to give a quick wash every fifteen days. You can use a glossy or matte varnish, the matte gives a more refined finish and matches well with any piece.
Biscuit flowers are widely used to decorate wedding cake and 15 year anniversary. In some cases they are also used to decorate children's party cake.
The flowers bring a delicacy to the cake and allow the combination of several different colors without leaving aside the harmonization. Check out some lovely models:
The biscuit flowers have the texture very similar to that of the flowers of American paste, so when observing it is almost impossible to know if a cake is edible or is fake cake. Because of this similarity biscuit is widely used in fake cake making and is the most highly prized type of cake, especially when compared to EVA cake.
You can make your flowers in different shapes and colors in the same cake, even because one flower never looks the same as another, even if you want. A well-crafted cake like this is well appreciated in party decorations and the rent can reach $ 300.
The biscuit allows the creation of many beautiful details and gives an incredible delicacy to the cake. Some artisans make the cake with runny dough or EVA and use the biscuit just to make the décor details.
To make white flowers that are really white after drying the tip is to use a softener cap in the dough or whitening powder. Most inks end up leaving the white yellowish, so the whitening is key to having the color you both want.
To make pink flower it is necessary to mix the pink mass with white mass. White prevents the dough from getting darker after drying and does not let the garment become transparent. As the flowers are thin, this transparency effect gets ugly, so making the white background is the lifeline for wonderful biscuit flowers.
How to Make Biscuit Flowers: Easy Step by Step
Anyone who has already taken course knows that one of the first things we learned is to make biscuit flowers. This is because they are beautiful and very easy to make, as well as serving as an application for the most different types of parts. Next we will teach how to make flowers using mold and how to do without it, modeling everything by hand. Without a doubt, using the silicone mold is much easier and yields a quality piece even for those who are starting now and greatly accelerates the production, especially if you need to make biscuit flowers in great quantity.
- Biscuit paste in the desired colors
- Silicone mold
- EVA plate of any color
Step by step:
- The first step in making biscuit flowers is to choose the silicone mold. You find these molds on the internet and in craft store stores. There are a wide variety of models, so it is important to choose which one has more to do with the part you want to do. Choose a mold that is not too deep, this will make it easier to remove your piece.
- Make sure the mold is clean.
- Pour a thin layer of liquid Vaseline into the mold.
- Take a piece of dough that matches the size of the shape.
- Knead well and make a ball without cracking.
- Put it into shape and squeeze gently.
- The back part of your flower should be well retained, especially if you want to glue on some other piece or make a refrigerator magnet.
- You can use a craft roller or a thin PVC pipe to leave it straight.
- Remove from shape gently so as not to break your mold.
- Put to dry on top of the EVA plate.
- Leave in a ventilated place and away from moisture for 3 days to dry well.
- Your application is ready!
Now let's teach you how to make a rose without silicone mold, you just need the dough and a pair of scissors.
Step by step:
- Serve well the dough already dyed.
- Make a ball and do not leave cracks to make the crumb.
- Flatten the ball between the index finger and the thumb.
- Make a roll with your thumb and forefinger.
- Now let's make the petals. Make several balls and flatter yourself.
- To mount it is necessary to always place one petal facing the other and go round the bottom.
- The more rose petals your rose will be. It is important to do enough to make it round.
- Always tighten the bottom part, because we will not use glue and it is a petal in the other one that will give the alloy.
- When finished, cut the bottom with the scissors to leave straight.
- You're ready for your hand-crafted biscuit rose! Easier than you thought, huh?
Did you like our inspirations of biscuit flowers? Got any questions about how to do it? Leave your comment.