- For your plant to give flower...
- Quality of the environment where your plant is!
- Other unsuitable factors: winds and sudden changes in temperature
- Links to the plants mentioned throughout the text (Making flourish)
For your plant to give flower...
Quality of the environment where your plant is!
to give flower - fern
Avenas, ferns, violets and many other plants do not appreciate changes of place.
Proper lighting, watering and fertilizing will not make it any better if there are constant shifts.
This does not mean taking the nursery plant into the home, leaving a time and returning.
This stress is expected to be the least.
But taking the plant from here to there and from there to there, makes the plant fragile and subject to disease.
Once the place is set, leave the plant still so that it acclimatizes in the environment.
Other unsuitable factors: winds and sudden changes in temperature
+ articles aboutMaking Blossom
- What to do when the plant does not give flowers?
- What is the best environment for your plant to flower?
- What is the best soil and lighting for your plant to give flower?
- Pests that can prevent your plant from blooming
Winds are also unsuitable for some of these plants.
Air currents can be beneficial to renew the environment, provided they are not different temperatures from this.
I was invited to look at a cactus in trouble at a client's house.
The poor plant was on top of the refrigerator, with no sun.
The foot of the vessel was warm from the radiated heat of the apparatus and with each opening of the door it took a blow of cold air.
It may seem insignificant, but to the plant it was a matter of life and death.
Even taken to another more suitable place did not survive.
The simple observation and the search to know how the plant lives can make a big difference when choosing who to take home.
flower - potted cacti
Desert plants such as succulents and cacti need lots of sun and little water.
If you can not provide sunshine for them, let it be, just admire it.
If by chance, there is too much sun, too much, as some people say, it is a privileged, of course.
But do not want to adapt shade plants to the sun, it will not work. At the bottom of the whole question is knowledge.
Cultivating plants gives great pleasure and the hobby of gardening is pleasurable and should be practiced by everyone, even if it is just a simple vase of violets.
Links to the plants mentioned throughout the text (Making flourish)
We are including datasheets of the plants that were cited:
Just click on the link that will be forwarded to the group belonging to the researched plant.
- Avelós,Euphorbia tirucalli
- Tree of happiness male,Polyscias guilfoylei
- Tree of happiness, Polyscias fruticosa
- Aspidistra, Aspidistra.
- Aloe, Aloe arborescens
- Agave, Agave angustifolia
- Clivia,Clivia miniata.
- Cape Jasmine,Gardenia jasminoides.
- Elephant's foot,Beaucarnea
- Buxinho,Buxus sempervirens
- Pingo de Ouro,Duranta repens 'Aurea'.
- African violet,Saintpaulia ionantha.